Monday, January 17, 2011

thinking about it.

Today I was in the shower (imagine that), and some thoughts came to me.


  • I reflected on how one gets the elusive "me time"
  • and I how I figured it out early on when the twins came
  • This statement came to mind: Sometimes I put me before my kids, sometimes I put Paul before my kids. Sometimes I put my kids before me. Sometimes I put my kids before Paul.
  • I thought about why it's okay and sometimes necessary to put yourself first
I'm still in rough shape and can't sit to write out all of my thoughts, but I thought I would get your wheels turning.


On a sad note, if you are reading this you should pray for a friend of mine. Over the weekend she picked her daughter and granddaughters up in a "rescue" operation. The daughter discovered that the granddaughters were being abused by the fiance. It's an ugly situation and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. So please pray for this family. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. i guess the meds aren't helping with the headaches? i hope you get some relief soon, those things can make you feel paralyzed.

    ReplyDelete