Wednesday, February 16, 2011

looking backward.

From today February 2011 where was I?


6 months ago... I was settling into a new house.

1 Year ago... Paul and I just put our house on the market and began the roller coaster process of selling our house.

2 years ago... Catherine was half way through her first year of Kindergarten. We were simply trucking through our crazy lives.

3 1/2 years ago... We enrolled Catherine into pre-school. This would be the first time we would be taking our children out of the house for any kind of education (aside from day-care).

4 years ago... I was swimming in baby land

5 years ago... I was hobbling down the halls of Notre Dame High School wondering how much longer I was going to last

6 years ago... I was teaching at Notre Dame High School, Catherine was in Day Care, Stephen was incubating and barely detectable.

7 years ago... Catherine was turning one, I gave notice to my first school that I would not return in the fall. The commute was too far.

8 years ago... I was hobbling down the halls of Cardinal Brennan excited for the birth of my first Child.

9 years ago... I was finishing up my final semester at DeSales University, and preparing to marry Paul.

10 years ago... I can't remember. 

2 comments: