Friday, September 24, 2010

My TV Lineup.

This week fall programs started back up. Here's my quick take so far. (I know you were just itching to find out)

Monday:
House - still in the DVR, I usually wait to watch this with Paul. It's the end of baseball season so I need to wait until he's ready.
Lone Star - meh. Kind of a slow start. Reviewers loved it, I think it could become really fun to watch. It tanked in the ratings so it might not last long.
The Event- still in the DVR. I hear it's good. I'll get to it soon.

Tuesday:
Parenthood - love it. The cast is fabulous. Some of the females are a bit whiny, but it's a good time.

Wednesday:
Survivor - I've been watching it for so long that I can't seem to give it up. Last season was the best in years, this season isn't looking that good. The old versus young thing is kind of strange. But you have at least two looneys so maybe it could be fun. Seriously, who brings 1600 shoes to Survivor?!
Top Chef Just Deserts - not nearly as good as the original. All the males are whiny and pathetic and the girls aren't much better. I don't like watching people cry on reality tv it annoys me. Man UP!
Undercovers - haven't watch it yet.

Thursday:
Bones - Still in the DVR. the books are totally different from the show but both are fabulous. I do think the show has declined in recent seasons, we shall see if it can recover. The books are intense and technical, where the show is light and fun and a bit technical. I like both sides
Grey's Anatomy - after last seasons finale, I felt the open was a bit weak.
Private Practice - haven't watched.
Project Runway - don't like the ads for the show. It's a false sense of dread or something. The show itself is okay. I don't know why but I liked it better on Bravo. And Tim Gun looks sickly anymore (not that it matters).

And that's a wrap. Those are the shows I watch and record to watch. Currently Paul and I are working through Sopranos on DVD.
We also love How I met your mother, and will catch up with that on DVD. We look forward to checking out Boardwalk empire.
Also I like Weeds, Dexter, US of Tara, and Nurse Jackie. All of which air on showtime so we wait for the DVDs.

Is it a lot of tv? Yes it is. Do I care? Not really. Do I need it? Nope. Could I live without it? Yup. But I don't have to, this is my entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment