Thursday, October 14, 2010

testing 1.2.3.

This post is mainly a test to see how the Amazon associates thing works. 

I have decided I need a  Bread Box. We store our bread on top of the microwave, which turns out to be a bad idea. The bread goes stale much too quickly. Also, we have mice. And mice like bread.
I got an exterminator yesterday. So hopefully the mice will be gone soon. 
I still want a bread box. 

By the way, this mice thing is driving me crazy. I keep finding spots where they have been and I have been cleaning like a madwomen. 
I have washed the floors and scrubbed counters twice. Just this morning I found another spot that I now I have to strip down and clean. It's the shelf where we keep all of our serving dishes and place mats. So now I have to wash all the place mats and scrub serving dishes we rarely use. 
Stupid mice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment