Saturday, June 18, 2011

quick tip.

If you have children that leave the house with lots of stuff I have the perfect product for you. When we enrolled Catherine in kindergarten I knew we would have our hands full trying to keep track of all the stuff that leaves the house.
I found the perfect labeling system from this company. The vinyl labels go on anything and they don't come off easily, but when they do they don't leave a mark. Also, the are dish-washerable. Every thermos, bottle, cup that leaves our house leaves with a label. And the second part of the tip: Order them with only your last name. That way there is no sibling sharing issue.
We ordered the vinyl labels and the iron on labels filled with Anderson on them. And we use them for everything. The iron-ons are really easy to put in and they have staying power. I still have a bunch from my order three years ago, but if I ever run out I'm going back to get more because I have been so happy with their product.

Trust me, if you are sending your kids out of the house for anything school, day-care, sports, park-meets, etc these labels will come in handy.

Happy weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment