Wednesday, June 8, 2011

summer treat.

I made frozen strawberry lemonade and it was so yummy.
Here's what I did:

Grabbed a bunch of frozen strawberries and put them in my blender. After the were chopped up I added a few cubes of ice and some lemonade.
I kept blending until I got the consistency I wanted. It was really tart so I added about tablespoon of sugar to the thing and it was great. I had enough for one full glass for me and one for each of the boys.

There's no science to it, just keep blending and adding until it looks and tastes good. Last time I added bananas and used water instead of lemonade, it too was really yummy.

We have also bought yoplait frozen fruit smoothies and the kids like them. I don't like yogurt, so it's not my thing.

BTW, the Ninja food prep is the best machine ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment