Monday, June 27, 2011

vacation week 3

Today begins week 3 of Summer Vacation. The first two weeks have been packed. This week will test my skills as a mom.

Week 1 was filled with drs appointments, baseball games, and a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo.

Weekend 1 was also busy with t-ball, road runners race, father's day and the twins birthday celebration.

Week 2 was Vacation Bible School week, also crazy busy. Getting up and out the door every morning coming up for lunch and then errands in the afternoon. We also went to another baseball game and had a dentist appointment where we were told it's time to take Catherine to an Orthodontist.

This past weekend, Catherine and I went to yet another baseball game, and slept on the field with her girl scout troop after the game. Lots of fun very little sleep. We also had a birthday party to go to on Saturday, and a graduation party on Sunday.

This week the calendar is empty. Today I'm planning a quick trip to the gym and then maybe the mall to get our free birthday cookies from Barnes and Noble. Then it's home to do some cleaning and crafting. Last week was rainy so very little laundry was done. It's time to catch up on that.

So far I have completed 2 water bottle holders. They came out fairly well. I'll try to get pictures up soon. I've also decided on the pattern for the Summer Quilt I want to make for our room (now it's time to start collecting fabrics).

I'm curious to see how everything works out this week now that we are not over scheduled. This is the week that will test the kids. How are they going to handle their freedom? Stay tuned for updates... 

1 comment:

  1. This is how it's been for us as well. I can't keep up with blogging about everything!

    ReplyDelete